[Project_owners] Concatentations

GuruJ GuruJ at mbox.com.au
Wed Aug 17 15:43:30 EDT 2005

Hi Minh,

"Concatenations" refers to the act of putting various strings together
to form a new string.  In this case, I suspect this refers to the
following concept:

Title: 		Mr
First Name:  	John
Last Name:	Smith
Concatenations for Primary Contact:
   	Mr John Smith

Address:	15 Bridge Rd
City:		SYDNEY
State:		NSW
ZIP/Postal:	2004
Concatenations for Shipping Address:
	15 Bridge Rd
	SYDNEY, NSW 2004

By the way, it looks like the file you are after is:

/extensions/wallet/editor/resources/content/WalletConcatenated.xul

Hope that helps,

-- GuruJ.