[Project_owners] Concatentations

Minh Nguyen mxn at zoomtown.com
Wed Aug 17 01:08:12 EDT 2005

I'm translating Thunderbird right now, and I've run across a term that
completely puzzles me: in WalletViewer.dtd, one section repeatedly makes
use of the term "concatentations," as in "Concatentations for Primary
Contact" and "Concatenations for Shipping." Apparently it's intended for
a file called "WalletConcatenation.xul," but, strangely enough, that
file doesn't exist in LXR. Since I'm absolutely clueless as to what it's
used for and what it means, I have no way of translating it. If anyone
knows who to ask, or whether I should even go ahead and leave that
section as is, please let me know. Thanks!

--
Minh Nguyen <mxn at zoomtown.com>
AIM: trycom2000; Jabber: mxn at myjabber.net; Blog: http://mxn.f2o.org/