[Project_owners] Testing Extension localization

Sudhakar Chandra thaths at openscroll.org
Tue Aug 9 20:50:20 EDT 2005

Didier Ernotte wrote:
> Why not installing the Bulgarian version of FF.

I would, if I could. I am unable to find the latest version of Firefox
in Bulgarian after quite some searching. I did find
amozilla-firefox-locale-bg-bg package for Debian and installed it. But
it does not seem to do anything. My UI is still in english.

Thaths
--
I want to tell you about the most wonderful place in the world: Doggie
heaven. In doggie heaven, there are mountains of bones, and you can't