[Project_owners] Testing Extension localization

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Tue Aug 9 06:44:44 EDT 2005

Why not installing the Bulgarian version of FF.
I have 17 different locales in my extension, and I have installed the
17 different version of FF. When I want to test the extension, I just
open the FF in the locale I want to test.
The menu and menu item are always at the same place (i.e. Exit is
always the latest menu item of the first menu), so you can always quit,
or open the extension option, ...

Didier