[Project_owners] XPCNativeWrapper and nsIDOMNSHTMLDocument object

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Mon Aug 8 04:50:43 EDT 2005

Hi Eric,

Yes, you did, and I have tried this solution , myself, before you
mentioned it. But I was not able to make it work (no exception, but no
result either).
The workaround I use now is to set the url of the browser with
"data:text/html;charset=utf-8,<html>" + ..."
This solution do not raise extension on firefox 1.1

Didier