[Project_owners] Mozdev Outage FYI

Pete Collins pete at mozdevgroup.com
Wed Aug 3 11:32:10 EDT 2005

<snip>
At approx 8:30am there was a 12" water main that ruptured on Hoffman
ln.that began to flood the street and parking lot of our facility. By
9:15 water began to enter the building, as well as engulf the Keyspan
sub-station that is across the street. Keyspan staff began picking up
readings of
natural gas in the air as well and ordered all utilities to be shut off
to our building as well as several others on Hoffman ln. We were unable
to use our generator due to the risk of explosion/electrocution.

We were able to restore power to the Data center off our generator
around 5:30 - 6 pm and began restarting all the equipment within it. We are
not 100% operation an have over 30 people working on cleanup right now.

Please be patient as we work through this mess.

Todd
</snip>

www.mozdevgroup.com
Mozilla Software Development Solutions