[Project_owners] switch off the mailing list

Jonathan Avidan jonathan.avidan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 18:41:31 EDT 2005

I've been getting way too emails for my taste - but trying to get into
http://mozdev.org/mailman/options/project_owners my password doesnt work and
although I keep hitting "Remind" and it says it's emailing me, it doesn't
 Any help?

 On 4/30/05, David Boswell <davidwboswell at yahoo.com> wrote:

> > can somebody tell me how to switch off the mailinglist of
> > thunderbirdnl.
>
> i've removed you as the admin of the list so you won't keep getting
> moderation messages. if you want to remove the list entirely, let me
> know.
>
> if anyone else needs any help with your list, feel free to email me
> directly.
>
> david

Jonathan Avidan - webmaster and reigning overlord of:
http://my-mozilla.blogspot.com/
http://www.hpotter.org.il
http://news.hpotter.org.il
http://eharry.hpotter.org.il