[Project_owners] wiki page on xul IDEs created, call for information

Axel Hecht axel at pike.org
Tue Apr 26 19:30:46 EDT 2005

Hi,
I have been blogging about IDEs for XUL(Runner) recently, and didn't get
any vetos on the assumption that all previous attempts are dead.

Seems like I was wrong, and there seems to be at least mozcreator and
xulapp. I created http://wiki.mozilla.org/XUL:IDE to get a central point
of reference on these, would you please take a few minutes and describe
your projects? And if you know of some that I still miss, post those as
well?

I'd really love to get some traction on this, and discuss that topic a
bit more in the open.

Thanks

Axel

---