[Project_owners] Toolbox menus in OS X in iframes

David Murray lid2000 at tpg.com.au
Mon Apr 25 23:55:45 EDT 2005

Hi,

Basically what I have is an XUL dialog open that has an iframe, and
inside the iframe is an XUL page that acts as the interface (has to be
done this way). Now, on the XUL page (which is inside the iframe), there
is a <toolbox> at the top which has File, Edit, Help, etc. This renders
properly in Windows and I'm assuming Linux, but with OS X it continues
to display the standard Firefox browser menu across the top of the
screen. Shouldn't the menu change based on what window has focus, be it
a dialog or iframe or whatever?

David.