[Project_owners] Getting the index of the first leaf child (treerow?) in a tree

Sudhakar Chandra thaths at openscroll.org
Sat Apr 23 16:25:36 EDT 2005

I want tree like so constructed from an RDF datasource in my XUL:

Foo
|--Bar
|--Baz
Blat
|--Quiggle

Foo and Blat are folders. Foo contains Bar and Baz. Blat contains
Quiggle. How do I find the tree index of Bar programatically?

Thanks.

Thaths
--
Lisa: Why are you dedicating your life to blasphemy?
Homer: Don't worry, sweetheart. If I'm wrong, I'll recant on my deathbed.