[Project_owners] Help, I'm stuck :(

Roman Mironenko roman_mir at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 15:03:24 EDT 2005

Hi there, I don't know the answer to your question but here is a place that
may be helpful to you, leave your question there:
http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/asa/archives/007945.html

---
my extension also broke:
this line:

var selection = focusedWindow.__proto__.getSelection.call(focusedWindow);

stopped working and on that forum I found a fix for it, but I still have to
test it on the earlier FF versions, but supposedely it is backwards
compatible:

var selection = focusedWindow.getSelection();

Roman