[Project_owners] FTP a binary file with nsIUploadChannel

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Thu Apr 21 08:07:49 EDT 2005

Hi,

I want to send a binary file on a ftp or webdav server in my extension.
I find that the  nsIUploadChannel interface has the setUploadFile , but
it doesn't seem to work. The other method (setUploadStream) works fine
but it seems to send the stream in the ASCII mode, not binary.
Does anyone success in this ? I take a look at the fireftp extension
but it use a socket connection, not the  nsIUploadChannel interface.
Thanks,

Didier