[Project_owners] Mozilla Update Developers login now up and running

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Tue Apr 19 13:17:53 EDT 2005

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 01:43:13 +0300, Baris Cicek wrote:

> On Sun, 2005-04-17 at 14:33 +0200, Brian King wrote:
>> Title says it all. Good news, because those using the service have been
>> complaining about how difficult it was to update extensions.

> Well i just put my extension there, and now I see it's denied. Is there
> any way to understand why it's denied?

I created an account and tried to update Flashblock to 1.3.1 but the website
said that I wasn't the author (a.u.m.o lists Lorenzo as the author) . I
packaged 1.3.1; Lorenzo is busy working on Flashblock 1.3.2.

How does a.u.m.o deal with multiple developers?

Phil

--
Philip Chee <philip at aleytys.pc.my>