[Project_owners] Recovering information from the mozdev wiki

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 19:36:05 EDT 2005

We recently found out some more information about the wiki we had been
using for mozdev projects.  It was hosted on another server by someone
in the community who offered to make it available.  Unfortunately it
sounds like that server went down a couple of months ago and the wiki
has been gone since then.

If anyone had any project related content on there that you'd like to
recover, we recently got in touch with the person who had been running
the wiki and he has a backup that you could use to extract your
information and then host it on another wiki.  If anyone wants to
pursue this, let me know.

David