[Project_owners] Thunderbird: Dynamic Identities

Philip Chee philip at aleytys.pc.my
Fri Apr 1 20:34:38 EST 2005

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:38:08 -0600, Todd Ross wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if there's an easy way in Thunderbird to make the
>  From address default to the value of the Envelope-To message header
> when Replying to or Forwarding a message whether that (Thunderbird)
> identity exists or not?

> I have about 200 aliases that I'd rather not have to setup as separate
> identities.

> Does anyone else see any value in having an extension that does exactly
> this?  It seems like a small weekend project that would be good to
> tackle if it can't be done with a preference or something in Thunderbird
> already.

Have a look at:

Virtual Identity 0.2.3, Allows you to modify your Identity
<http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=1319>
<http://absorb.it/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=VirtualIdentity>

Phil

--
Philip Chee <philip at aleytys.pc.my>
[ ]Cereal Killer Strikes Again! Cap'n Crunch found dead...