[Project_owners] Having download counter problems

Pat McDonald pat at vpop.net
Wed Sep 29 10:53:02 EDT 2004

We just got our ultrabar listed on update.mozilla.
It did take a while, but the moz team was great at follow up and I
imagine they are pretty swamped with requests.

Follow the directions listed on the FAQ #3 http://update.mozilla.org/faq/
You need to enter a new bug report
here.https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi
(interpret bug as new extension)
If you follow the steps on the new bug report, your extension will be
assigned to a member of the update team.  The team member will follow up
with you through your "bug" page.

In a couple of weeks, hopefully less, your extension will be listed on
update.mozilla

good luck.
-Pat