[Project_owners] Getting XUL document's window...

Bradley E. Rintoul brintoul at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 30 03:04:32 EDT 2004

I have a dialog opened from the main toolbar of Firefox.  From this
dialog I would like to get ahold of the DOM of the window currently
shown in the browser.  When I printed out the value of:

opener.document.location.href

it told me:

chrome://browser/content/browser.xul

which I can understand now.  So how do I get ahold of the "document"
that I would normally be wanting to deal with as far as "getElementById"
reflecting the HTML goes..?

If anyone needs any more clarification on my question, let me know...

Thanks,

B. Rintoul