[Project_owners] Having download counter problems

Pete Collins pete at mozdevgroup.com
Wed Sep 29 09:17:46 EDT 2004

>My .xpi has been deployed to the mirrors and being successfully
>served, but the download counter outputs, "Download stats disabled."
>Is the download counter globally broken, or is it likely that I've
>misconfigured something?

I disabled the downloads counter a while ago for server performance reasons.

I would recommend posting your extension on update.mozilla.org. They
have all the nice things like downloads etc.

Mozdev's main purpose is for the development of Mozilla extensions,
apps, etc. After you develop it on Mozdev, it makes sense to then post
it on update.mozilla.org.

--pete

www.mozdevgroup.com
Mozilla Software Development Solutions