[Project_owners] Having download counter problems

Curtis Duhn curtis.duhn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 17:56:13 EDT 2004

Hi,

I'm a new project_owner, setting up a page for my OutSidebar extension
at http://outsidebar.mozdev.org/.

I included a download counter on my main page, using this php fragment:

<?php downloads('outsidebar_0_8.xpi', 'OutSidebar v0.8'); ?>

My .xpi has been deployed to the mirrors and being successfully
served, but the download counter outputs, "Download stats disabled."
Is the download counter globally broken, or is it likely that I've
misconfigured something?

Curtis Duhn