[Project_owners] Changed font size on (MultiZilla) project pages

bugs4hj at netscape.net bugs4hj at netscape.net
Sun Sep 26 07:10:28 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I'm back alive and on-line again and hopefully leaving a very bad time behind me, so MultiZilla will get a boost in development soon. I see that I returned just in time for mozdev's 4th anniversary, so I like to say: "Happy anniversary to mozdev.org and Thank you to its team members, for all long hours and hard work" :-)

I noticed that the font size has changed on most of our pages. What should Raj (our webmaster) change to fix the font size? I also noticed that something has changed for the bug pages, can this be changed back somehow, or is this only temporarily?

Later,
/HJ

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.