[Project_owners] mozdev's 4th anniversary pledge drive

David Boswell davidwboswell at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 07:09:37 EDT 2004

At the end of September, mozdev.org celebrates it's 4th anniversary. In
the last year, mozdev has incorporated as a non-profit organization and
is working on receiving tax-exempt status.  The site is now hosting
over 150 active projects and receives over 2 million page views a week.

To keep the site growing we are asking the community to help us raise
$5000 to pay for ongoing hosting costs, fees associated with
incorporating, and other expenses involved with becoming a fully
functioning non-profit organization.

http://www.mozdev.org/donation.html

With your support we can keep mozdev strong and active for another year
of serving the Mozilla development community.