[Project_owners] performance updates

Patrick Brunschwig patrick.brunschwig at gmx.net
Thu Sep 16 00:18:31 EDT 2004

David Boswell wrote:

> we've been making some changes to the site recently to help improve
> performance.  these changes should not change any site functionality,
> but on cvs checkins you might see comments about an 'unrecognized
> keyword MysqlHost'.  this is harmless and can be ignored.  if anyone
> does notice that some of the site's functionality is no longer working
> correctly, please let us know and we'll look into it.

I still can't do CVS checkin or checkout in the enigmail/downloads
directory (it's OK in the other directories, and also e.g. in the
downloads/src subdirectory). If I'm waiting long enough, I still get
this message every 30 seconds:
cvs checkout: 21:32:39] waiting for cvs's lock in /cvs/enigmail/downloads

In addition, I have checked in some new files in the downloads directory
more than 24 hours ago, and they haven't shown up on any mirror so far...

Thanks,
-Patrick