[Project_owners] Mozilla News.org is down

jesus X jesus_x at mozillanews.org
Tue Sep 14 20:38:12 EDT 2004

On 9/14/2004 10:36 AM Robin Monks cranked up the brainbox and said:
> Just as a side note MozillaNews.org is down and Spreadfirefox.com is
> low-fi.  Probably due to Firefox press and slashdotters.

I've been checking MozillaNews all day, as I'm the primary editor there. We've
been up all day, actually. Can you tell me the time of day you had the problem?

jesus X  [ Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism. ]
 email   [ jesus_x @ mozillanews.org ]
 web     [ http://www.mozillanews.org ]
 insult  [ As usual, you've been a real pantload. ]
 warning [ Don't touch that! You might mutate your fingers. ]