[Project_owners] US flag theme

Martin Kutschker Martin.T.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Sat Sep 11 18:12:12 EDT 2004

John Dobbins <john at brandxcomputers.com> writes on
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 16:44:51 +0200 (METDST):

> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
> I Think you are confusing Patrioism with Nationalism. They are two
> different concepts. From George Orwell's "Notes on Nationalism"

No I don't. Of course I know that patriotism as such is no danger. But love of one's own country may lead to hatred towards others. The patriotic feelings of the people may be abused by not so well-willing politicians. This is the reason why I mistust patriotism.

But this is very off-topic. Anyone who wants to discuss this further pleas e use personal mail.

Masi