[Project_owners] US flag theme

Jaap Haitsma jaap at haitsma.org
Sat Sep 11 12:20:20 EDT 2004

Hi,

I went today to my project site, and to my suprise it had the US flag as
the theme (I'm following the mozdev theme). As I'm just awake I needed a
few seconds to think of why this was?

For me what happened on 9/11 is not a pure US thing it is a sad thing
for the whole human race, doesn't matter if you are American, Dutch,
Arabian, Muslim, Christian or Buddhist.

Unfortunately the US flag gives people around the world a certain
political feeling.

Therefore I find it more appropriate that mozdev.org doesn't use a theme
which wants to make a statement. Especially because some projects follow
the mozdev.org theme.

Kind regards on this sad day,

Jaap