[Project_owners] How do I compile an install.rdf into an xpi?

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Wed Sep 8 14:12:52 EDT 2004

Hi all!

I checked out the source code of cdn from the CVS. In the xul/linktoolbar
directory, I see an install.rdf file along with many other files. How do I
generate an .xpi out of it?

My problem is that the version of the linktoolbar that I can download from the
site, does not seem to play well with recent versions of Firefox. At the
moment, the inavailability of the link navigation toolbar is one thing that
keeps me from switching to Firefox.

I'm using Mandrake Linux 10.0.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish