[Project_owners] Clean Machine of Firefox

Bradley E. Rintoul brintoul at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 4 01:51:39 EDT 2004

Ok, so I've cleaned my machine completely as far as I can tell.  I've
downloaded the nightly build and installed it.  But when I go to the
extensions page (updata.mozilla.org) and click on an extension to
install it, the "extensions" box doesn't come up and nothing happens!

Has anyone ever seen this?!  I'm hosed!