[Project_owners] help needed with thundrbridnl.mozdev.org

Robin Monks devlinks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 09:54:11 EDT 2004

PHP should always be started with <?php and end with ?>

PHP files can be .htm or .html for an index page and be .php or .htm/l
for any pages thereafter.

PHP should not be used as <? script ?> as some snippets are formatted.

PHP should not be encoded (eg, ?&gt;).

If you need a script look at a site like http://php.resourceindex.com

Robin Monks