[Project_owners] page bug or mozilla bug?

HJ bugus at universum.org
Sat Oct 23 01:26:58 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

I have a rather annoying problem when I visit mozdev.org. The problem is
that I have to resize the browser window, on some of the page, before I
see the center part of the pages. The text is displayed but disappears
after a split sec. Clicking links on the pages is also somehow disabled,
also needs a window resize first.

Is this a mozilla bug, and if so, do you have the bug # at hand please,
or is this something caused by some PHP or other code on mozdev.org?

/HJ