[Project_owners] mozdev list headers need improvement

Jaap Haitsma jaap at haitsma.org
Thu Oct 21 16:18:12 EDT 2004

> This is chosen by the list admin of each project.
>
> Robin
>

> On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 14:40:02 +0200, Alexander Sack <asac at jwsdot.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Why are the headers of list mails through lists hosted at mozdev always
>> that messed up? Whenever I reply to a message I received through a list
>> (e.g. enigmail), the To: header only set to the original sender.
>>
>> I would suggest that either both, the original sender and the list, are
>> addressed or even the list only!
>>
>> Anyone else that feels that this needs improvement?

Standard it is setup like that that the reply is sent to the poster. The
mailman management interface really discourages (because of
http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html ) setting up a reply to
address .

Jaap

BTW The debian mailing lists are also setup in the same way as most of the
mozdev mailinglists