[Project_owners] mozdev list headers need improvement

Alexander Sack asac at jwsdot.com
Thu Oct 21 15:40:02 EDT 2004

Why are the headers of list mails through lists hosted at mozdev always
that messed up? Whenever I reply to a message I received through a list
(e.g. enigmail), the To: header only set to the original sender.

I would suggest that either both, the original sender and the list, are
addressed or even the list only!

Anyone else that feels that this needs improvement?

--
 GPG messages preferred. |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 Alexander Sack          | : :' :      The  universal