[Project_owners] InstallTrigger.install() fails from onload

HJ bugs4hj at netscape.net
Mon Oct 11 02:59:57 EDT 2004

Hi,

InstallTrigger.install(xpi, xpicallback);
fails with error -210 when it is called from:

Here's something to think about. There's no installation window
displayed, the one with the Ok and Cancel buttons, so how should I have
clicked on that never displayed Cancel button?

Is there a workaround for this stupid error? I just want, need even, to
start my XPInstallation process, from the website, without me clicking
links or what not.

P.s. is whitelisting for XPI's now live?

TIA,
/HJ