[Project_owners] Status Reports for October 2004

Kevin Quiggle kquiggle at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 10 20:09:36 EDT 2004

Brian King wrote:

> I've had some people tell me that they have submitted reports via the
> form, but they never came through to me.
>
> I only received 2 reports for all September/October, from cuneAform
> and Gnusto.
>
> So if your report fell in this black hole, please just send it to me
> via email while I try to solve the problem.
>
> On 8.10.2004 12:04, Brian King wrote:
>
>> On 28.9.2004 15:00, Brian King wrote:
>>
>>> Please send in your reports if you want to be included in the October
>>> report. More details here:
>>>
>>> http://www.mozdev.org/status/submit.html
>>

>> Last call ... reports are going out later today. Remember that they
>> also appear in the Mozilla Links newsletter, so you get a lot of
>> exposure.

Kust re-submitted a MozManual uupdate, hope you get it:

      MozManual - v1+

(Mozilla Manual - Introduction to Mozilla)

    * Home Page <http://mozmanual.mozdev.org>
    * Install <http://mozmanual.mozdev.org/source.html>
    * Contact: mailto:mozmanual at mozdev.org
      <http://mozmanual.mozdev.org/list.html>

For: Mozilla

Platform: Windows, Linux, Mac OSX,

Web version in French is now available. This is a very well done version
using CSS.

        More

    * Revised web version (English) under development.

Source:

<h3>MozManual - v1+</h3>
<ul class="quickaccess">

</ul>
<h4>More</h4>
<ul>
<li>Revised web version (English) under development.</li>
</ul>