[Project_owners] css

jeroen groenenboom jagrboom at zonnet.nl
Mon Oct 4 13:24:38 EDT 2004

I have a rather annoying problem. My extension creates a html page for
which users can specify a stylesheet. I show the stylesheets that users have
made on my project page, by loading the generated html with the user's
style in an iframe:

http://bookmarkshome.mozdev.org/styles.html

There are now 2 stylesheets that do not specify the
color of anchors and the idea behind this is that they should take on
the colors specified in the user's preferences. The color they get
however, is the one specified in the mozdev stylesheet:

http://not.mozdev.org/reorg/mozdev2k-colour.css

by the rules

:link {
  background-color: transparent;
  color: #900;
}

:visited {
  background-color: transparent;
  color: rgb(85, 26, 139);
}

I've tried disabling this stylesheet (with javascript), but that disables it for the
entire page and I don't want that. I hope someone can help,

Jeroen