[inbox] [Project_owners] Firefox sidebar

bas bas-b at euronet.nl
Tue Nov 30 03:27:14 EST 2004

Hi Brian,

If your licence is GPL compatible, then you are free to use my sources to find
out what you need.
I have a system in there that does close the sidebar when the extensions
manager is opened,this to prohibit a sidebar ghost which comes from
uninstalling a sidebar overlay when that overlay is in use (open).

http://sitebarsidebar.knowledge-emporium.com/

At the source page you can find the instructions to pull the source from CVS.

Success!!

--
(o_
//\  Regards,