[Project_owners] Apply Options dialog changes

Net One netone at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 13:15:57 EST 2004

I think you can add observers to the preferences you used:
    var oPrefBranch = Components.classes["@mozilla.org/preferences-service;1"].

createInstance(Components.interfaces.nsIPrefBranchInternal);
    oPrefBranch.addObserver("your.pref", oPrefObserver, false);

In the observe method of oPrefObserver, you can refresh the status bar.