[Project_owners] Uploading of files in the downloads directory still does not work :-(

HJ bugus at universum.org
Sun Nov 28 13:00:44 EST 2004

Jaap Haitsma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Already for almost a week I'm unable to upload new files to the
> downloads directory. They are uploaded when I commit them with cvs but I
> don't see them appearing on downloads.mozdev.org. I already sent a mail
> on the mirrors at mozdev.org list but so far I haven't heard anything.
>
> Is anybody able to upload files to the downloads dir??
>
> Are the mirrors not synching or do the files get lost already on the cvs
> server??
>
> Jaap

Jaap,

It is thanksgiving in America, so you can't expect a lot of them right now.

Note: thanksgiving is a somehow special four day holiday, sort of long
week end, and most people share this time with friends and family
members, so please be patient, and everything will be fine next week,
just wait and see ;)

LOL maybe Pete and the others got a little too much of that turkey :-)

Regards,
/HJ