[Project_owners] Are the download mirrors syncing??

HJ bugus at universum.org
Thu Nov 25 08:28:03 EST 2004

Jaap Haitsma wrote:
> I've uploaded a new file to the downloads directory of my gnomefx 2 days
> ago, but so far I haven't seen it on the mirrors. That's why 12 hours ago
> I decided to do another upload, but still nothing seems to have happened.
>
> Any ideas??
>
> Jaap

This is what David Boswell wrote about mirrors on 11/23/2004 12:21 PM

"some mirrors sometimes do go out of sync.  when that happens pete pulls
them from rotation and can add them back later.  he pulled one a few
days ago, but i'm not aware of others that are not updating.  posting
to the mirrors at mozdev.org list though will probably give you a better
answer than i can give you"  :)

/HJ