[Project_owners] Using foreign language in my extension

Rod Whiteley rod.whiteley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 15:47:11 EST 2004


Didier Ernotte wrote:
> ... As soon as I put character like é
> or è, the XUL overlay file cannot read the dtd file. Maybe this as to
> do with the character encoding...

I tried putting e-acute in a DTD file.  It worked.  I see the e-acute 
character my extension's user interface.

In the DTD file I typed the characters A-tilde copyright, which 
represent the UTF-8 encoding of e-acute.  I do not specify UTF-8 
anywhere.  It must be the default.






More information about the Project_owners mailing list