[Project_owners] Skinning extension through userContent.css?

Sudhakar Chandra thaths at openscroll.org
Sun Nov 21 06:47:07 EST 2004

Neil wrote:
> Sudhakar Chandra wrote:
>> I do have a slight problem.  My XUL extension (a news aggregator),
>> generates HTML, saves it to a file and opens it in an iframe using a
>> file:// url. I am not sure if that would be skinnable through
>> userChrome.css.
> If you use <iframe type="content"> or <iframe type="content-primary">
> then userContent.css applies; if you just use <iframe> then
> userChrome.css applies; I don't know what happens for other types.

Where did you find out about the type attribute? XULplanet doesn't have
any references to it.

Also, what about a tabbrowser instead of an iframe? Would
type="content|content-primary" make userContent.css apply?

Thanks.

Thaths
--
"If I could just say a few words... I'd be a better public speaker."
                         -- Homer J. Simpson