[Project_owners] Skinning extension through userContent.css?

Sudhakar Chandra thaths at openscroll.org
Sat Nov 20 11:52:25 EST 2004

Hi,

Is it possible for a user to change how an extension looks through
editing her userContent.css? If it is possible, what do I need to do in
my extension to enable this?

On a general note, it would be nice if it were possible for my users to
change how something looks by hacking userContent.css (and not having to
hack the jar).

Thaths
--
"Come on, Marge, I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I
want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone.