[Project_owners] Idea: Firefox extension to restore last visited pages

Bartosz Piec bpiec at student.uci.agh.edu.pl
Fri Nov 19 17:41:38 EST 2004

Martin Schweikert napisał(a):
> Since I possibly don't have the skills and surely don't have the time to
> realize an extension to Firefox, I propose it here.

I have some idea too... With Firefox 0.10 there came the new two
positions in Tools menu: Read mail and New mail. I would like to get rid
of them. Maybe sb knows an extension to do this? Or sth like main menu
editor? Or maybe someone wants to write this?

I can remove them in main application files, but when a new version
arrives, I would have to this ones more... So it should be something
that will reside in profile...

Thanks!

--
Bartosz Piec