[Project_owners] Idea: Firefox extension to restore last visited pages

Martin Schweikert MartinSchweikert at gmx.de
Fri Nov 19 12:25:28 EST 2004

Hi!

Since I possibly don't have the skills and surely don't have the time to
realize an extension to Firefox, I propose it here. Maybe one of you
project owners works on something similar or would be willing to:

One of the things I love best in Opera is that it opens the last visited
URLs (if you hadn't closed the tabs but just closed the Opera window).

I presume that Firefox has some sort of hooks which the extensions can use.
So it could be quite easy: let the exit-hook write the currently open URLs
to some location, and let the startup-hook check whether there are saved
URLs and open them

Regards,
Martin
--