[Project_owners] Displaying the thumb of a slider object on a Mac

Didier Ernotte didier at ernotte.com
Thu Nov 18 07:40:04 EST 2004

Hi,

I need to display a slider object in a dialog. I use this syntax :

<slider id="defaultnbitem" flex="1" pageincrement="5" curpos="0"
maxpos="4" onmousemove="manageSlider('defaultnbitem')">
  <thumb style="width: 12px; min-width: 5px; height: 20px;
-moz-appearance: none;" tooltiptext="&inforss.help.nbitem;"/>
</slider>

This work fine on windows (I don't know about linux), but it doesn't
work on a Mac. The thumb is not displayed, but is functional because I
can drag the thumb even it is not displayed. The Event is fired
(onmousemove).
If I set a background color on the thumb, I can see the background
color, but not the object.
Any clue ?
Thanks

Didier