[Project_owners] Ant for XUL (more details)

Rod Whiteley rod.whiteley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 09:10:23 EST 2004

Daniel Fournier wrote:
> Well, my recent pool was not really successful...

I thought the result of your poll was clear--no one is interested in a
new build tool, though some other people already use Ant.

> ...general purpose JavaScript library...

Libraries are sometimes useful, but not always.  Using a library can
make some things simpler, but it can add a layer to the overall
structure, making it more complex.  My feeling is that complexity is
already a big problem.  Therefoe I avoid using a library if I can import
just the source code that I need instead.