[inbox] [Project_owners] Can somebody help me with a last minute error?

yaa yaa at euronet.nl
Fri Nov 12 03:33:46 EST 2004

I looked at the 1.0 browser.js somewhat better.
It seems I had to take the name contentAreaClick() very litterally.
It does not work with a sidebar overlay, so I dropped it.
For the middle button i had to handle the event myself on that part.
And for the right button a return false; was sufficient since default action
was needed.

Bas.

--
(o_