[Project_owners] Overlaying Right-click Context Menu

Babak Esfandiari babak at sce.carleton.ca
Wed Nov 10 18:35:24 EST 2004

I'm fairly new to Mozilla development, but I think I know the answer to
this one:

This link gives a good description of the solution to your problem:

http://kb.mozillazine.org/index.phtml?title=Dev_:_Extensions_:_Example_Code_:_Adding_items_to_menus

Replace "!gContextMenu.isTextSelected" in the above solution with
"!gContextMenu.onLink" for your particular problem.

Cheers,

Babak.