[Project_owners] Overlaying Right-click Context Menu

Sudhakar Chandra thaths at openscroll.org
Wed Nov 10 16:07:38 EST 2004

Hi,

I am the author of a news aggregator.  I want to make it easy for my
users to be able to add a news feed by right-clicking and selecting 'Add
this feed to news aggregator' or something along those lines.

I know that I have to overlay popup id=contentAreaContextMenu to add my
item to the right-click popup.

I want my 'Add this feed to news aggregator' to appear only for right
clicks on links and not the entire content area.  Is there a way to do
this?  A code sample or a pointer to an extension that does something
like this would be appreciated.

Thaths
--
"Come on, Marge, I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I
want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone.