[Project_owners] CVS Problems

Sudhakar Chandra thaths at openscroll.org
Wed Nov 10 12:26:35 EST 2004

I'm getting the following error trying to check in:

thaths at homer:~/mozdev.org/habarixenu/downloads [107] $ cvs commit .
cvs commit: Examining .
cvs [commit aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

--
"Come on, Marge, I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I
want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone.