[Project_owners] Re: What is error 80450008 ?

HJ bugus at universum.org
Tue Nov 9 18:37:38 EST 2004

Neil wrote:
> HJ wrote:
>
>> Error loading URL
>> http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2004/ALLPOLITICS/11/04/election.main/top.1616.bush.ap.jpg
>> : 08540008
>

> This code is used when loading an image which has already been decoded,
> see bug 152834.

Thanks Neil.

p.s. I was a bit bored so I wrote the following JS function to help me
next time.

function displayModuleError(errorCode)
{
   const moduleOffset = 0x45;
   const errorBase = 0x80000000;

   var moduleName = [ 'GENERAL', 'XPCOM', 'BASE', 'GFX', 'WIDGET',
'CALENDAR', 'NETWORK',
                      'PLUGINS', 'LAYOUT', 'HTMLPARSER', 'RDF', 'UCONF',
'REG', 'FILES',
                      'DOM', 'IMGLIB', 'MAILNEWS', 'EDITOR',
'XPCONNECT', 'PROFILE',
                      'LDAP', 'SECURITY', 'DOM XPATH', 'DOM RANGE',
'URILOADER', 'CONTENT',
                      'PYXPCOM', 'XSLT', 'IPC', 'SVG' ];

   var moduleError = (errorCode - errorBase);
   var module = (moduleError >> 16);
   var error = (moduleError - (module << 16));
   // Check for 'general' errors, note that these might overlap!
   if (module == (51 + moduleOffset))
     module = moduleOffset;

   alert("Error in module: " + moduleName[module - moduleOffset] +
"\nError code: " + error);
}
displayModuleError(0x80540008);